The software allows the customization of the bonnets in five steps:
- Bonnet type,
- Bonnet parts, which allows the user to add one or more colors to the bonnet,
- Color picker, where the user paints the parts previously selected.
- The user can add two addons and color them.
- Review the order.
- Fill the shipping information.
A customized email is sent to the client and tailor. The tailor then built the bonnet and shipped it to the client.
- PHP, the backend, used to send the emails with the details.
- Adobe Flash, used to build the UI.
- ActionScript 3, to add the behavior to the UI.
Credits to Marina Lin, who created the design.
Now, since Flash is old and insecure, most browsers will disable the Flash Player plugin. If this happens, You will not be able to make it work.
Here’s a brief video of the bonnet builder in action: